Investigations and Compliance
Legal Experience That Stands Out
Comprised of a former District Attorney of Philadelphia, a former Executive Deputy General Counsel for Criminal Justice and Investigations in the Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of General Counsel, a former Deputy District Attorney of Philadelphia, former prosecutors, and attorneys with deep experience in white-collar criminal defense, our Investigations and Compliance Team helps clients meet the challenges of internal and government investigations implicating a diverse range regulatory, criminal, and corporate governance issues.
Who We Stand Behind
We assist public and non-public corporations and entities, managed care organizations and healthcare systems, higher education institutions, individuals, and government entities, often during crises that play out under intense public scrutiny. We also advise our clients on sensitive issues to avoid litigation or other unwanted public scrutiny.
How We Take a Stand
Our work includes:
- Counseling government agencies and officials with regard to investigations conducted by state and federal authorities
- Conducting internal investigations on behalf of corporate and government entities and recommending reforms and implementing best practices
- Conducting workplace and employment-related investigations
- Counseling companies regarding compliance with federal financial regulations, government ethics rules, and statutory obligations
- Working with colleges and universities to ensure compliance with federal regulations, NCAA regulations, and conducting Title IX investigations
- Performing internal audits and/or investigations in the healthcare field
- Developing compliance plans and providing advice regarding various industries, including with the Food and Drug Administration, Justice Department, various agencies that govern import and export controls, Securities and Exchange Commission, and Federal Trade Commission