Legal Experience That Stands Out
Our ERISA Team litigates complex cases implicating all types of employee benefits, including health plans; short-term, long-term, and managed disability benefits; severance plans; life insurance plans; and retirement income plans.
Who We Stand Behind
We represent managed care organizations, employers, and insurers.
How We Take a Stand
Our ERISA practitioners handle every aspect of employee benefits litigation, including:
- Federal preemption of state law claims
- Fiduciary duty claims against ERISA plan sponsors and administrators
- Claims relating to eligibility and entitlement
- Claims for penalties
- Proper standard of review
- Federal regulations relating to processing claims
- Issues concerning the weight to be afforded to medical and vocational evidence
- Appellate review of ERISA-related issues