Legal Experience That Stands Out
With many former senior government officials in its ranks, our Government/Regulatory Team represents and counsels clients across a broad range of industries where business interests converge with federal and state regulations, and the public policies that they are intended to support.
Who We Stand Behind
We assist business clients with diverse regulatory concerns including those involving regulated businesses; civil rights; data breaches; employment discrimination; environmental safety; healthcare; discrimination within higher education institutions; negotiating with and litigating against, if necessary, the relevant government entity or department; and intellectual property.
How We Take a Stand
Our comprehensive legal services include:
- Communicating with and negotiating with government entities about the scope and impact relevant regulations and statutes have on our clients’ business interests
- Strategic counseling to preemptively avoid regulatory violations, implement reforms, and recommend best practices
- Representing clients before government agencies and lawmaking bodies
- Defense of government enforcement actions
- Defense of regulatory litigation, including class action litigation
- Counseling on regulatory aspects of business transactions including entity formation, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Formation and execution of strategies to address regulatory challenges and create a favorable regulatory environment