Prior to joining the firm, Tom clerked for two years for the Hon. Mark A. Kearney of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. During his clerkship, Tom managed a significant civil and criminal docket and researched and drafted opinions in cases involving civil rights, employment discrimination, securities fraud, contractual disputes, and significant procedural issues.
While earning his J.D. from Villanova University Law School, Tom served as the Managing Editor for Outside Articles for the Moorad Sports Law Journal. He also served as a judicial extern for the Hon. John R. Padova of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Tom participates in the Georgetown Alumni Admission Program, serving as an interviewer of undergraduate applicants. He serves as a volunteer coach for youth sports in the Lower Gwynedd area.
- Defense counsel assisting in obtaining a dismissal of a challenge to Pennsylvania’s Medical Marijuana Program in the Commonwealth Court. The challenge sought to enjoin the entire Medical Marijuana Program from proceeding.
- Defense counsel for a higher education accrediting agency in litigation involving business torts, which resulted in a favorable resolution of all claims against the client.
- Counsel for a local school district on employment matters and all related issues.
- Trial counsel successfully defending against a personal injury lawsuit where the plaintiff alleged permanent physical and emotional damages.
- Part of team advising a client regarding a governmental investigation of business practices stemming from whistleblower allegations.