Legal Experience That Stands Out
Marvin’s cases have run the gamut from business disputes, injunctions involving contractual rights and covenant disputes, commercial torts, probate and fiduciary litigation, breakups of professionals, banking issues, insurance litigation, condemnation, financial workouts, and land use and real estate matters. He previously served as Vice Chair of Pennsylvania’s Appellate Court Procedural Rules Committee, after being appointed to the committee by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Marvin is a Delegate from Montgomery County to the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He also served as liaison to the Pennsylvania Bar from its Civil Litigation Section Council. A former Director of the Montgomery Bar Association, Marvin was Co-Chair of, and continues as a long-time member of, its Bench-Bar Committee. He served on the Montgomery Bar Judiciary Committee and is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education programs.
Marvin served on Brown University’s Corporation Committee on Athletics and as President of his class. His eclectic activities found him named by Pennsylvania Public Television as a co-Sports Broadcaster of the Year in 1988.
- Won and preserved eminent domain verdict of $7.5 million.
- Trial counsel in $27.5 million verdict against national builder.
- Counsel for corporate businessman in multimillion-dollar suit involving false accusations resulting in damages for loss of trustee position with a public trust.
- Counsel to multimillion-dollar trust in civil proceedings, court challenges, and actions to protect trustee.
- Counsel to co-executor in multimillion-dollar estate involving substantial litigation.