Corporate Investigations & White Collar Criminal Defense
Elliott Greenleaf’s corporate investigatory and white collar defense practice involves advocacy in healthcare, RICO, antitrust, mail fraud, securities fraud, public corruption, defense contractor, Federal False Claims Act, Qui Tam actions, insurance, bankruptcy, tax law, environmental law and grand juries. Members of Elliott Greenleaf have prosecuted and defended numerous jury trials, including cases involving allegations of:
- Securities fraud;
- False financial statements;
- Price fixing investigation;
- Racketeering, conspiracy and extortion activities of various public officials, business entities and private citizens;
- Theft of confidential and proprietary business information;
- Multi-million dollar tax fraud
Members of our white collar defense group include the former Regional Counsel to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region II (New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands) and the former Chief Counsel to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources.
The firm also proactively performs internal investigations to protect clients’ interests before any government involvement.